Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where are you?


At times
you have my back
you back me up
as if i will have no worries at the backyard
but only courage to move forward

At times
you are at my side
you side me
for whatever i do
justifying rightfulness regardless how stupid it is

At times
you are surrounding me
you stalk me
as if i am a candy
and you are a spoiled little girl

At times
you are in front
i have your back
as if i need to push a little bit
before you fly off to the sky like a timid angel

Some night i woke up in tears from nightmare
wondering where the hell are you
you smile to me
touching my hair gently
kissing my forehead softly
and tell me
that
you are everywhere

Damn
you are stalking me

But no worries
you are no where better
because i am with you
all the time


-Kai-

3 comments:

w.Wen said...

^_______^

*blossoms*

kai 凯 said...

LOL...

Kamoteus said...

Hey kai thanks for including one of my images to your blog spot... it is my pleasure and honor that one of my image be featured to your blogged... God Bless!