Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beauty Entrapment 粉红陷阱

I have been really bad in managing a love relationship. I am not talented in that. Neither do i have the skill to ignite it.

I knew femme fatale and 红颜祸水 these phrases. I was also convinced when i read the novels of my favorite novelist Jin Yong. I actually do not blame any sad things, nor do i push the responsibility of any sad cases to women. What i am bring up here, is just about Love. Love, that i am still far to understand and be blessed of.

(National Library of Australia. Library, an emblem of wisdom.)

We knew love is a glass of intoxicating wine, a trap full of thorns, a blind of bliss, a swamp of tears. We knew. We have knowledge. But wisdom does not bring you along safely. Because it does not help here, or simply we need more of it in love, or love management if you would like to say. Maths does not work in here too, because asymmetrical formula is already a bonus in a relationship compared to nothing.

But why did i still fall into the trap even if it is forecasted with warnings? I think because love weaves dreams. And it is particularly appealing to a dreamer like me. I don't really care if the beautiful dream is promising. This should be the greatest dilemma for an intrinsic beauty lover like me.

Because of the dream for passion and bliss of love, i risk myself to fall in love, to indulge and get indulged. Love, is powerful, isn't it. I braved myself once and once again, with attempts to love that someone i love and earnest to get a true love. I closed my eyes and jumped on the bed of roses. I forgot there are thorns.

I bleed. I finally knew i am still yet to be ready for a true love, maybe. Because i just swam over the swamp of tears, and now 'sunbathing' in shadow darkness.

refer:
femme fatale
Jin Yong

6 comments:

See Kuan said...

hello there......

would like to know what actually happened.

I believe u still is a dreamer and you will not give up love, right? ^^

see kuan

kai 凯 said...

thanks.

not yet back in my full strength to dream hard love hard yet though.

but thanks ^_^

二水舟 said...

Lend you a shoulder.

P.S..Your english is good... but I still waiting for your chinese entries, haha.

藍雨 said...

oh a shoulder
oh how caring
oh maybe I should react in that way
oh maybe I just cant control my fingers
oh

ok nonsense finished, back to serious
Why English?? It's so hard for me to read YiZhen's blog (in fact I didn't understand well most of the time) and now you joined her -_-

I'm just like see kuan, don't really know what's going on, but I think I should just leave you alone to figure out what are you thinking in the bottom of your heart now.

Take care brother

kai 凯 said...

thanks.

there are times we don need reasons.
there are times we don need to differentiate the language.
there are times we don need to think.
there are times we just feel.

there are times i just want to be carried along
with words, regardless of its font, or language;
with pictures, regardless of its resolution or size;
with voices, regardless of its race or look.

there are times you just need to let your heart flow free as it is not usually constrained.

藍雨 said...

I'm not that high to 'feel' the words =P music or some other things maybe

I've been following my heart for quite a long time, eventually it just brings me more problem, maybe that's not a right way for me