Saturday, February 21, 2009

Absence

"Absence sharpens love
Presence strengthen it" -- David Baird

I am aware that so-called long distance relationship is a hard management.
And there will be more and more unforeseen challenges come against us though we are ready for them as we thought we really are.
But it will be fine going through the journey, as i know i am not alone, and i have belief to hold on, not only by myself. The tie appears stronger.

Absence will actually sharpen my sense, to take note of details ... how to love more beyond the seas and continental border, how to balance not to love my girl too much but not any less for myself as well, how to miss my girl not too heavily but not too lightly, ... All these details help to shape our relationship better, and our own 'single' life better. Love, could be something of anything, consisting of all sweetness, junk, and nuisances. It is about giving away. It needs art of balance.
Here, being apart physically, or Absent, helps to sharpen our love.

And then, when we meet up again, we hug so tightly. We feel the strength. Our bond is strengthened.

No comments: