Sunday, November 9, 2008

vain

At times, i think of you, dream of you, and miss you.

At times, i think i am not designed for loving people. A bad lover i am.

I know you love chocolate.
Dove Chocolate has a quote:"love is an understanding between you and your favourite flavour."

I know what is my flavour. But i am bad in comprehending things. Understanding, to me, is not of one side, but two. Management and coordination are the flesh and blood in Understanding.

Hello.. how have you been, dear? Should i still call you dear? Can i?
Thank you.. to have stepped into my life.
And sorry..
What else can i do?
..

There are rather... fragments here. Fragments.. of memories.. of feel.. of self..

I do not know the meaning of this post.

Maybe, simply, i miss you.

2 comments:

momo said...

I dunno the feeling of missing a piece of past story.
I'm sorry that I can't say anything to make you feel better.
But,
I do hope that days are getting brighter, and you will have your next chance.

kai 凯 said...

thanks.

there s a saying, be it a cliche or not, it is true:
yesterday was a history
tomorrow will be a mystery
and
today is a gift