Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Life

I have just moved to this new place. A holiday-house alike kind of home. Visually, this is a very lovely house. And so, i post the lovely pictures up here. Living conditions actually could be meaning more than meeting the eyes. However, this post will be much about the coolness of my place. Telling the goodness will hypnotize oneself to feel good.

I personally like to complain, with or without awareness. However, i can get over it quite quickly. Because i will soon have new other things to complain about. HAHA.. I have learned not to be convicted in negative perception, or i have actually picked up to be complaining transiently, just for the sake of relieving negativity or just making common topics. Well, i have got some nicknames. In office, directors called me Curious Boy. Among some friends, they call me Complain King. I think the best nicknames should be Sweetheart or Darling kind of callings though. ^_^'' . But they should be highly limited to someone deserves to call. Hmm... now i know i am going too far from my topic today... OK, i have got a new living place. New Life began.

The house is located in North Melbourne. The so-far farthest place from the CBD for me since i landed on this big down under island. I plan to get a bike next year. Sitting far, this place has more green, and less dust i hope. But certainly with some fur. I have 2 housemates, Elmo and Oscar. They barked when they saw me, but now no more. And Elmo was committed to crime for kissing me without me saying YES. Well, they are pretty good housemates and i am yet to have further chatting with them. Under the same roof, the landlords are respected as highly conscious and practical environmentalists. They use grey water. They reuse water. They smartly use water. You can see we are actually living in an era that water is precious. Australia should be grateful to have people like them.

Hmm... This is a house with 2 blocks and a garden courtyard in between. My little (actually spacious leh! wahaha~) dwelling room is on upstairs of the rear house. The best physicality about this room is having the built-in robe (at the left side of the pic above. beyond this photos montage. so exaggeratedly reminding you not be able to see it. BIGNESS is the celebration) that is extremely big and i have hidden all my fugly things inside. I call this-- the Art of Ninja. I have to say that i sleep very well for the whole week since the first day here. I am not sure though, if it is because of the comfortably big double bed (as compared to the futon as my previous bed in old house) complimented by the green environment here, or simply i have been too tired of moving house such a BIG project.

I have been spending about 1 week to slowly unpack my millions of stuffs since arrival. 30% was done upon arrival day. Another 30% was done by today. Another 25% will be books and magazines which are yet to be unpacked and put nicely on the black color shelf that you could see from the picture. I will do it tomorrow! And make it looks so much like i am a good and keen reader. No smoking. No pubs. No smoke. Less calories. Less stress. More happiness... But hor.. speaking of reading, shelving the books is all about look. How pathetic! Argh... i actually love picture, love scene, love painting... but not too much of words. Some when from kids to high school time, i loved reading. Now i have many other distraction, good and bad. Well, i will and should try to re-nurture the elegance of reading spirit though! AHAHA~ And i need good books. You all are welcome to suggest nice books! A thankful kiss from the handsome. Muaks~ kaka..

I will yet need to idle around this current place to get its sense and context and SPIRIT! Bless me for living well here. ^_^ .

New Life, here we go!

5 comments:

w.Wen said...

ur room is so neat and nice~~ did u purposely tidy it up before u took the photo?? hahaha xD and i mz gv an applause for ur landlord! they are doing great jobs in protecting the environment! *clap*

Hehe anyway, nice to see u settled down. yea, u are going to live at there very well don't worry! ;D

kai 凯 said...

lol... of cos have to tidy up b4 taking the pic la. i m a bit perfectionist de. and more importantly, it was just right after my unpacking n tidying. after few weeks, it may get to b messier.

thanks. i hope i will. who know. future cant be predicted. especially at a time like this. ^_^''

藍雨 said...

I like the way you PS the pic of your room. new house look good, guess you gonna enjoy the new environment. take more pic, I'm looking forward to see it.

btw, miss the 'live concert' at old hosue huh? xD

kai 凯 said...

lol.. thanks. looks good, cos i added value a bit ma. haha.. power PS + power sense of archi for my room ma. haha.. 鼻子高高-ing..

btw, i can also have my own 'live concert' de lor. or 'rehearsal' can o not. haha.. 朋友, beware ur words ar.

藍雨 said...

rofl

ok, I will wait for your concert, or rehearsal, hahahhahahahha